Finally a salad that’s better than a cheeseburger!
Okay, you probably don’t believe us but let us tell you how good this one is!
And it is super easy to do. It is actually Remi’s recipe when he was a single busy, but lazy guy living in SF!
But now, we’re making this salad all the time 🙂
Things you will need:
- Mixed lettuce
- Fresh mozzarella (we like the one marinated in olive oil and herbs, so no need to add olive oil)
- Olive oil (if your mozzarella is not marinated with it)
- Balsamic vinegar
- Optional: Herbs of Provence & Cilantro
- Cut everything up to your liking.
- Throw everything together.
- We like to shred the prosciutto with our fingers.
- Add some salt, pepper, herbs of Provence, cilantro and balsamic.
- No need for oil if coming from the mozzarella. Be careful not to use too much, you don’t want soggy lettuce.
Enjoy! As easy as that, but soooooo good! You can thank us later 😉