- Chicken legs
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup onion (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon ginger (grated)
- Optional: Fresh cilantro and sesame seeds
- Combine everything together at least 2 hours before BBQing
- Let chicken marinade in sauce.
- While cooking slowly add any left over marinade.
- I like to top mine with fresh cilantro and sesame seeds once removed from the grill.
- Enjoy! ?
You liked this article?