Did you know that green tea is one of the healthiest beverage on the planet?
It is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients that have powerful effects on the body. This includes:
- fat loss
- improved brain function
- a lower risk of cancer
- rich in EGCG : the most abundant catechin in tea, is a polyphenol under basic research for its potential to affect human health and disease
- lower your risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s
- improve your dental health
- lower your risk of type 2 diabetes
- lower your risk of heart disease and stroke
- increase longevity
Pretty cool, don’t you think?
Make sure to choose organic tea that are rich in EGCG. And if you don’t like tea, you can still use green tea extract supplements.